Ooookay - I wish we didn't have to sit through an hour of lame recaps and recycled footage to find out who wins. BUT we do. However, since you read this blog, feel free to start skipping Results Shows and just tuning in here!
So the format is this: The top girl and top guy are in as well as the 3rd top vote-getter of the night. Then the remaining spots will be given to Wildcard contestants, called back in the final semi-final show.
The 1st 3 contestants in the top 12 are:
Alexis Grace
Michael Sarver
Danny Gokey
Nobody was surprised Danny is going through, clearly he must have been the most voted for guy. And Alexis was clearly the best girl of the night. I am torn between wanting that 3rd spot to go to Anoop and who actually got it, Michael. I like them both. So, all in all, I'm okay with this selection to the Top 12. I am eternally thankful to America for NOT voting for Tatiana! I hope we don't see her return in any Wildcard spots.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment