Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol ~ Top 8

I know I didn't post a recap last week but I will definitely do one for tonight's show. I think the right contestant left last week as far as voice talent goes. And I am officially an Adam Lambert fan. I was anti-Adam for a long time but the more I watch him on the show the more I like him! He's polite to the judges, doesn't have a huge ego when it comes to the critiques or praise he receives, and probably deserves to win the whole contest.

Quickly in 1 sentance or less:
Danny - Loved him last week, cool arrangement.
Kris - After 2 awesome weeks, I thought this sucked.
Lil - Whose name is LIL and it's not short for ANYTHING was screamy, skreetchy & pitchy.
Anoop - Loved it!
Scott - Off-key, but oddly pleasant, probably the right choice to leave this week as long as Lil is next and I will miss his sense of humor, one liners, and positive attitude.
Allison - Awesome, Allison is AWESOME, Allison is BEYOND Awesome, she's BEYAWESOME!
Matt - Not as great as the judges made it out to be but I liked it lots.
Adam - Words cannot describe how much I loved this, I'm toying with the idea of downloading it from iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment