Monday, January 12, 2009

Here we go people!!!!!

Can you HANDLE IT?? The Season kick off it tomorrroooowwww night! I have the DVR set and cannot wait - wait a sec... that's actually not true. I REALLY don't like these weeks of watching the horrible singing in the audition round. The ugly costumes, the train wreck meltdowns, the irate family members, it irks me to no end, and don't lie, you know you feel the same way. BUT we will watch it anyway because we are FANS! Right??

This season we welcome a new judge to the table. Will she & Paula be besties or will they be stabbing each other in the back all season? I can't wait for THAT! In case you didn't know, her name is Kara DioGuardi. She's a song writer. According to her bio, some of her recent work includes: Hilary Duff's "Come Clean" and "With Love", Gwen Stefani's "Rich Girl" (nanananananananananananananana!), Britney Spears' "Ooh Ooh Baby" and "Heaven on Earth", Pussycat Dolls "Beep", Bo Bice's "The Real Thing", among a few other songs with Paris Hilton, both Lohan sisters, and David LickYourLips Archuleta.

AND of course, there are ALREADY rumors of more plants placed on the show by producers. NO we're not talkin ficus trees and peace lillies here people! We're talking about the Syesha "Ford Commercial" Mercado, Kristy Lee "CMT Video/Several Failed Albums" Cooke, and David "Been Singing For AI Producers Since I Was Pottytrained" Archuleta" kind of plant! Stay tuned for details...

I'll catch you sometime later this week after we get through the Phoenix auditions tomorrow night & Kansas City on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so, just wanted to let you know that you have one official follower!

    ReplyDelete